I am a regular customer of Walmart, and I want to apply for the Walmart Credit Card. How can Apply For Walmart Credit Card? This is the question which frequently asked by Walmart customers, especially by newbies. So we are here to provide you with the answer to this question.
As we all know that Walmart is the world leader when it comes to the retail industry. Day by day Walmart is expanding its legs in different countries. So holding a high reputation Walmart always try to please its customers. Walmart always values its customers and makes sure their convenience as well. So for its regular customers, Walmart offers two main Credit Cards. Walmart MasterCard and Walmart Credit Card.
However, the process to apply for both the cards of Walmart is the same but here in this particular article we are going to provide you with the answer to your question ‘how to apply for Walmart Credit Card?’
Apply for Walmart Credit Card at Walmart Stores or Walmart Jewellery Kiosk:
This is the most convenient way to apply for your Walmart Credit Card if you like to do it in person. To do so you just have to follow these instructions;
- Visit any Walmart store or Walmart jewelry kiosk nearby you.
- Go to the counter representative.
- Ask them for the application form to apply for the Walmart Credit Card.
- Make sure you have a government-issued
- After filling the application submit it back to the counter.
- After all verification of your details, the representative will tell you that your application is accepted or not.
- If it is accepted then you will get your Walmart Credit in the next 7-10 working days to your mail address by Walmart after the approval of your application.
Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online:
This is the most convenient way to apply for your Walmart Credit card. Just go to the official corporate website of Walmart and apply for your application by signing up there. This process is quite long since it includes three steps itself such as SIGN-UP, SIGN-IN and APPLY. So to know how to apply online for Walmart Credit Card follow these three processes step by step. You can also use your mybpcreditcard with your Walmart account.
Visit Walmart.com and Create an Account:
This process is also known as the SIGN-UP process. This is the most initial step for applying to your Walmart Credit Card online. Signing into the official website of Walmart (www.walmart.com) helps you to have an official account in the Walmart world and this is the procedure to follow to sign up on Walmart.com.
- At very first, visit the official website of the Walmart (www.walmart.com).
- Now click on the sign-up link show on the top of the right hand of the web page and choose ‘create an account’
- This will lead you to a form, fill this form to have an official Walmart online account then submit it. Now you have an online Walmart account.
- Now you will be provided with a User ID and a Password by Walmart for your further transactions on the official website of Walmart.
Log in to your Walmart account:
Now you have successfully created your Walmart official account by signing-up. So now you need to log-in to it. Here are the instructions for login to your Walmart Online Account. Check the then out.
- Go to the home page of the official website of Walmart (Walmart.com).
- Now you will see a link ‘sign in’ on the top of the right corner of the website.
- This is the link that will help you to log in to your official Walmart account.
- Now fill your User ID and Password provided to you by Walmart at the time of Sign-up.
- Now fill both the information, this will lead you to your official account on Walmart directly and you can apply for your Walmart Credit Card there.
Now Apply for your Walmart Credit Card:
After completing both the sign-up and log-in steps, now you are ready to apply for your Walmart Credit Card. You now just have to select the card option which you want to apply for. Let’s know the process to apply for Walmart Credit Card because you are going to apply for the same. So take a look.
- After log-in into your account successfully, you will see a sidebar in your left hand.
- On that sidebar, you will see an option ‘Apply for Walmart Credit Card’.
- Click this option then this will redirect you to an application form screen.
- Read and fill the complete application form carefully by providing all the necessary information such as name, phone number, email address, city, state, etc.
- After filling all the details click the continue
- Now you have successfully applied for your Walmart Credit Card.
- Now your Walmart Credit Card will be sent to you in the mail within 7-10 office days after approval of your application.
Apply for Walmart Credit Card by Phone:
You can also use this method to apply for your Walmart Credit Card. It’s also a simple procedure. For this, you just have to make a call to the Walmart customer service team on the give below number and follow the procedure as the computer directs you.
You can also talk to the Walmart customer service executive on the phone call regarding your Walmart Credit Card application.
The phone number to call on for applying to your Walmart Credit Card – 1 – 877 – 294 – 7880.
Monitor your Walmart Form Status:
By making a call on 1 – 877 – 969 – 3668 you can monitor your forum status anytime whenever you want until your forum is approved, but if your application has been approving and your Walmart Credit Card is still not received by you after 7-10 office day of application approval. Then in this condition, you need to check your application status by contacting Walmart.
- Each way mentioned above can be convenient for different people. This varies person to person. We recommend you to follow the procedure that is more convenient for
- Never share your online account details such as user id and password to any stranger to prevent any misuse of your account.
- If you don’t receive your Walmart Credit card by mail within 7-10 working days then immediately contact the Walmart customer service team for further
- By logging into your Walmart official account you may also avail many services like apply for Walmart MasterCard, reset password
- If you are a regular customer of Walmart, online or at the store, we will recommend you get your Walmart Credit Card to avail of all kinds of benefits and cash back from Walmart, online or at the stores.